L2 Champagne is authentically, sustainably, ecologically
and produced on a small scale in the Champagne region on the terroirs of
Passy-Grigny, Vallée de la Marne.
This high-quality production with longer ageing (at least 30+ months)
gives L2 Champagne an accessible, balanced flavour and soft bubble.
Designed in Amsterdam, Produced in France
L2 Champagne Brut
A beautiful, round sustainably produced champagne with a fine bubble and 30 months aging in the bottle.
This champagne consists of a blend of the well-known 3 grape varieties in the champagne region; Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. In the nose a strong floral note and also the scents of dried fruit that subtly leave room for citrus notes. This champagne has an important freshness and high density in the mouth.
Composition of the Cuvée
50% Meunier– 30% Pinot Noir – 20% Chardonnay
9 grams sugar / liter (brut)
Note: The line from the CIVC is a minimum aging of 15 months in bottle, but we choose to let this cuvée mature for 30 months to achieve the right quality and character that this champagne deserves
With which dishes does this L2 Champagne go well together?
We believe that champagne goes well with every dish because of the accessibility that champagne offers, partly due to the fine bubbles. Below are a number of options where this champagne comes into its own:
- Sardines marinated in ginger and grated Parmesan cheese
- Foie gras and roasted pineapple cubes
- Carpaccio of scallops with potatoes (preferably from Normandy, medium size)
- Pea salad, cod loin with steamed endive
- Luxury packaging
- L2 Designkaart
- Write your personal message in the order notes at checkout (max 30 words) You can also leave empty, then you will receive a blank card
- Chocolate from Original Beans
- Champagne stopper (keep champagne up to 7 days after opening, depending on the amount remaining in the bottle)
*Standard shipping costs: €4.95 (incl. VAT)
Read the review The Great Hammersma
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.